Apr 7, 2020
Episode 35: The Sales Lessons From Peloton
If you listened to an
earlier episode where I discussed my sales trend predictions
for 2020 and beyond, this is a great episode for you because it
takes it to the next level to help you identify how do you keep
growing those personal relationships, what does that look like, who
should they be with and how do you ensure that you are focusing on
the right types of activities for each type of person.
- Too often we overlook the opportunity to connect when we're
having conversations with individuals, we simply think they're not
important enough because they're not a potential client. By doing
that, we're diminishing the value that they could bring to the
table for us because we're desperately looking for clients.
- The three relationship currencies - clients, collaborators and
connectors, are all important. Our collaborators and connectors can
indirectly and directly lead us to more clients.
- In these relationship currencies, you are in charge of how much
goes in and how much gets taken out. There needs to be kind of a
reciprocal back and forth because you can't have too much going and
not enough coming out or vice versa.
- Why relationships are like money in the bank [01:29]
- What happens when you only see everyone as a potential customer
- There is no competition, only other people you can collaborate
with. When you collaborate, you are able to sell in a way where you
wouldn't be able to do individually. [07:05]
- Why partnering with complimentary businesses allows you to
reach out to many more people [10:18]
- How to ensure that your collaboration agreement fairly benefits
both you and the person/business you are collaborating with
- There are people out there who love to connect people and why
it is ok to ask them to connect you with people who need what you
have to offer [13:29]
5 Steps To Growing Your Abundant Sales Mindset
- How to connect authentically with your audience so you
can finally sell with more ease and less sleaze. Grab your free
copy now. (link to:
Join Sales Mastery Society
If you're done with putting things off and desire to master
sales today so that you can grow and scale your business faster
than you ever have, click here to join the
waitlist for Sales Mastery Society and be the first to know
when doors open!
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your
questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: