Nov 26, 2019
If you've been listening to other episodes, you know that I really do believe that selling and sales can actually be fun, easy and exciting. I never thought in a million years that I would ever feel this way, because when I first started to sell, I dreaded it. I hated it. I ran away from it. So if you're anything like me, you want to stay tuned because we're diving in deep about five key things that I believe that you need to have in place in order to make sure that your sales mindset game is on point.
In this episode, we're talking all about sales mindset and exactly what it is that you need in order to be able to win at this game of sales. Now, sales strategies are important. Don't get me wrong. But they're only really about 20% of your ultimate success. The other 80% probably even more than that is really all what goes on inside your head. It's inside your heart and inside of you.
Turn “I Can’t Afford It.” Into “Sign Me Up!” - Overcome price objections to get more sales, more paying clients and turn those Nos into Yeses! Grab your free copy now.
Send me your burning questions:
Send me your questions and I will profile you here on an upcoming show.
Find out more about me here: